1.1 This Policy
1.2 Our Contact details
2. Your Rights and preferences
Depending upon your geographical location, you have a number of legal rights with respect to your information. Except as limited under applicable law, your rights enable you to:
- Request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, with the right to transmit that personal data to a third party
- Request that we update any personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing some or all of your data
- Request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding
- Object to us processing your data on the basis of legitimate interest
- Object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, with the right to withdraw consent at any time
- Request that you are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
If you have any questions about your rights, your privacy or how to exercise your rights, please email our Data Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, use our software, mobile apps and services, or contact us, you may be asked to provide personal information. We also collect information generated through your use of our products.
3.1 Information You Give Us
- Account Information. When you create an account with us, you provide us with your login credentials, including your email address and password.
- Payment Transaction. When you purchase any of our software products or services you provide us with transaction information including your name, email, physical address, credit/debit card information or other payment & billing information, as well as any discounts or offers used and transaction history relating to our company.
3.2 Information We Collect About You
When you visit our website, or use our software, mobile applications and services, we may automatically collect some information about you.
- Usage information. If you use our services, we collect information about your activity, including navigation and browsing history on our site and click history, connected to your cookies.
- Technical information. When you visit or make a purchase on our website, we collect technical information such as the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet. This may be used to provide you with customised user experiences, based on language and browser settings.
- Device data. When you use our services, and choose to create backups of your data, we may be required to process data such as device backups for specific, user-selected content; such data is only held for as little time as is necessary to provide the service, and we take all reasonable measures to minimise the storage of any such data.
- We collect anonymised data about website, software and services usage. This data is used to monitor website usage and aggregated user behaviour, and to deliver applicable user experiences, for example, mobile device browsing on our website. All anonymised data is not personally identifiable to a particular end-user and cannot on its own, be used to identify or associate with a specific individual. If we do combine personal and non-personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
3.3 Information we receive from other sources
- We may receive information about you from third parties, including advertising networks, analytic providers and search information providers.
4. How we Use the Information We Collect
4.1 Performance of a contract
- We require certain personal information from you in order to provide our services, including processing a transaction.
- We also require information to ensure that we are able to provide our website, software and services for your use, including device data, technical information and usage tracking.
- To communicate with you about completed transactions.
- To provide you with support for our offerings, as requested by you.
4.3 Legitimate interest
- Where you have requested specific information or access to your data, we will process your data on the basis of legitimate interest.
- We will use usage information on the basis of our legitimate interest to ensure usage of our website and offerings complies with our Terms & Conditions.
- To ensure technical functionality of our offerings, to understand user interaction with our platforms and to develop new products and services.
4.4 Compliance with legal obligations
- To comply with any legal obligation and/or any lawful request from government or law enforcement
- To process your payment and detect or prevent fraud, including fraudulent payments.
- To ensure that our website, software, apps and services are being used in line with our Terms